A new model of the popular HD sports cam is now on sale and it’s better than the last one!
The new GoPro HD Hero 2 is out and it looks like its better than the original HD Hero… Here’s why!
Just when I thought the GoPro Hero 1 was the ultimate outdoor HD cam, GoPro comes out with a better one!!!
(My Review of the original GoPro Hero HD CAM)
Here’s some stuff I got from GoPro… It’s up to you to decide!!!
- Professional 11MP Sensor
- 2x Faster Image Processor
- 2X Sharper Glass Lens
- Professional Low Light Performance
- Full 170°, Medium 120°, Narrow 90° FOV in 1080p and 720p Video
- 120 fps WVGA, 60 fps 720p, 48 fps 960p, 30 fps 1080p Video
- Full 170° and Medium 127° FOV Photos
- 10 11MP Photos Per Second Burst
- One 11MP Photo Every 0.5 Sec Time-Lapse Mode
- 3.5mm External Stereo Microphone Input
- Simple Language Based User Interface
- Compatible Wi-Fi BacPac™ and Wi-Fi Remote™
- Long Range Remote Control of up to 50 GoPro Cameras
- Wi-Fi Video/Photo Preview + Playback
- Live Streaming Video + Photos to the Web
This camera is going to wicked! I look forward to testing its night time capabilities because truly, the GoPro Hero 1 night mode isn’t that great at all!